FOR OFFLINE RETAIL
In the modern world more than 90% of retail purchases still happen offline.
Our AI powered retail product suite enables traditional retailers to track, benchmark and quantify what happens inside a store, addressing loss prevention, customer experience, checkout speed, product availability and other key issues.
AI Retail Suite by EasyFlow
EasyFlow is a dedicated retail Computer Vision application developer. With a team of AI and retail specialists, EasyFlow creates impactful future-proof retail applications. EasyFlow retail solutions are now available from the NXG GENESIS cloud platform’s marketplace.
Checkout Fraud Prevention
Around 1% of all item scans at retail checkout are incorrect. Some are the result of unintentional errors, some – the result of intentional checkout fraud. However, in both cases they directly affect the bottom line of retailers.
- Visually inspects every item scanned at manned and self-checkout counters
- Monitors whether product scanned corresponds to the product image
- Automatically notifies store manager / staff / security officer when scanning discrepancy is detected
Checkout Picklist Assistant
More than 60% of shopper baskets include at least one unpackaged item, which requires the shopper to manually select the item from the self-checkout counter picklist. This creates additional user experience friction, as well as greatly increases checkout time.
- Identifies products at manned and self-checkout counters
- Eliminates the need to manually select a scanned item from the list
- Notifies store employees about product scanning discrepancies
- Scales from 10 to 10K+ products if required
Out of Shelf Analytics
Retailers rely on employees to monitor shelf stock levels throughout the day. Fast moving consumer goods – such as dairy products or bread – are named for a reason: they just fly off the shelves! EasyFlow out-of-shelf analytics provide near real time information on product stock levels and can alert employees when restocking is required.
- Monitors stock levels per product at a shelf level
- Notifies store employees when product stock is running low
- Provides real time and historic stock level analytics
- Can monitor shelf-levels at multiple retail locations, enabling retail chain level out-of-stock tracking
EasyFlow real time planogram compliance software helps to ensure that products are properly displayed at retail locations. The tool can be used by retailers to check whether products are properly laid out in accordance with agreements with manufacturers. Additionally, the merchandisers can utilize the tool to make the most of their store checkup visit.
- Monitors whether product layout corresponds to the planogram
- Extracts shelf space, stock level and pricing data from a shelf picture
- Presents information in a customizable report
EasyFlow smart queue management system provides customer checkout analytics. The queue management platform can measure queue length at any given time, estimate average time-to-checkout and even count the cart-abandonment rate. The platform can also provide future queue size predictions allowing retailers to better plan checkout staffing.
- Measures real time and historic checkout queue size
- Predicts customer footfall and queue sizes in the future
- Sends automated notifications when queues are about to form
- Identifies checkout understaffing and overstaffing situations
Unleash the power of real world retail analytics
EasyFlow retail product suite allows offline retailers to enjoy the highest degree of business intelligence – rivaling even the best online ecommerce analytical tools.
- Mitigate checkout losses from unintentional misscanning or checkout fraud.
- Reduce customer checkout time.
- Improve customer self-checkout experience.
- Reduce manual supervision required for self-checkout counters.
- Improve shelf restocking performance.
- Ensure real-time planogram compliance.
- Synchronize checkout staff with visitor footfall and prevent queues at checkout.
If you can film it, we can analyze it. EasyFlow prides itself in the expertise of Computer Vision and Artificial Intelligence technologies.
With a team of in-house data scientists, business analysts as well as a leading Baltic software development company Agmis to back us up, EasyFlow is available for custom solution development that matches your particular business case.